Sunday, October 29, 2017

Creativity and New Media

To get credit for this assignment you must post a blog entry with the above title and explain exactly what you did using new media tools and display it either with screenshots or by providing a url in your blog.

As stated in the previous blog post, everyone has their own way of expressing their creativity through different means of technology which include gaming platforms, blogs and social media. Since i started playing a game called Combat Arms, I have always expressed my creativity by they way i customize my character. I currently have 4 accounts and each has its own items. Ways to customize is by either spending real money to transfer to NX currency or play the game and earn GP currency. 

Please see below for some examples:

This is my first character and i have special head gear, vest and even a different type of backpack. The reindeer backpack could be purchased through the Christmas season and only for a limited time. It actually has three different colors. If you can see the weapon, the AK-47 has a special black dragon design.





On my second character, you can see the head gear is a bandanna, sunglasses and color on the uniform is different then the first character. As for the black dragon design, its not on the same type of weapon but on a sniper. I can also change the outfit i am wearing.



On my third character, you can see headgear is different than both of my first and second character. Even my primary weapon is different. I actually won this from a special in game event.


On my last character, i have certain things different then the others. I don't use this account as often then my first two accounts, therefore there isn't much differences. 





No comments:

Post a Comment